08 July 2009

My First Showing!

Well, I listened to all of your fabulous input on my photos and I submitted the set from the Notre Dame Cathedral to submit to the photo competition......you guys must all have great eyes because both of my photos are among the top 45 that will be displayed in the show!!
This is my first gallery showing and I'm beyond thrilled. Just having the opportunity to mingle and connect with other artists is so important to me as I continue to learn about the dynamic medium of photography.


“Faith is like electricity. You can't see it, but you can see the light.”

Les Couleurs de la Foi (The colors of faith)



All of the top 45 photos will be displayed in the ArtMarket space at 439 Washington Street in Downtown Crossing.
There is a reception this Sunday at 3 PM and the photos will be for sale.
Check out the website for a full list of the winners.
Thanks again for your help, friends.
I'm super excited!














2 comments:

  1. Well done Korri Leigh. You definitely deserve it. Hopefully you'll make a few sales too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many congratulations! You should be so proud! I'll try to check out the exhibit - how long will it be there?

    ReplyDelete