04 July 2009

The Jury is Out

Help!

I'm entering a juried photo competition, my first. Because it's my first contest, I think I'm being way too anal about the whole thing and I just CANNOT decided which two photos to enter.

I'll be entering one photo in the travel category and one in the fine art category, but the thing is that I want the photos to be a cohesive set so the judges will recognize my viewpoint.

So, this is where y'all come in. Below are the three sets that I'm considering. Would you mind letting me know in the comments which one is your fav? Also, please keep in mind that blogger murders the colors.

Oh, and it's my birthday today, so consider it a present :)

Thanks!

--

1. Carrousel do la Eiffel



2. The color of faith



3. I dreamt of Paris




11 comments:

  1. Number 3, please! Personally, I like number 2 better but I think 3 better represents what they are looking for...just my 2 cents. Happy B-Day!! - Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put my vote in for #2 - great images and thought provoking! Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 is awesome. And Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2! They're all awesome but 2 is my favorite. Happy Birfday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa those Paris church ones are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2, those tones are great, and the theme of color really shows through

    ReplyDelete
  7. Korri, My vote is #2. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is tricky. I like the skyline photo in set 3 and the carousel photo in set one...
    I think my choice is going to have to be Set 3.
    Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely like the first set. Happy belated and good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete