26 July 2009

Lisa and Dave

I had the pleasure of being the second shooter
for Lisa & Dave's beautiful wedding.
The colorful Scottish kilts and reception at a castle made for so many opportunities for great shots, and the totally adorable ring-bearer in his mini-kilt certainly didn't hurt!

Many thanks again to Lee for asking me to help capture Lisa & Dave's special day. For all the photogs out there, Lee is the owner of Ziplens, a service that lets you rent fancy lenses for your SLR at an affordable price. Ziplens is invaluable to me since I'm still a starving artist and can't afford the multiple thousand dollar lenses that he has available.

Look for a second batch of shots that I took with my lensbaby to come soon.










1 comment:

  1. you got some great shots! i really like the rings on the kilt. great idea.

    ReplyDelete