18 August 2009

Katie & Mark = Married

One of the things that I have enjoyed so much about starting my own photography business is having the opportunity to reconnect with my Alpha Chi Omega sisters. Katie was a few years ahead of me at UMass, but she was always such a positive, friendly, and enthusiastic presence in the sorority house. It was such a pleasure to see that she is still the same beautiful woman, and I was honored to be asked to capture her wedding day.

As Katie herself put it, she and Mark have been inseparable almost since the moment they met, and their wonderful relationship was on display throughout their wedding day.

Congratulations Katie & Mark, here's to a wonderful life together.









































1 comment:

  1. wow, these are wonderful. katie, you look absolutely beautiful. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete